Monday, December 28, 2015

Knott's Merry Farm 12/20/15

Hi everyone!

Here are a few pictures from my performance with the KRB Trio at Knott's on Dec. 20th.

There are several very scenic areas at Knott's. On the way to our dressing room I stopped for a photo op in front of the waterfall next to the Mystery Lodge.


Our dressing room is in this building, The Wilderness Dance Hall, which is renamed "Santa's Christmas Cabin" during the season.


Here is my rig on stage. I bring a bass, a stand, and a cable. Tough gig.


Our FOH guy, Brandon, took a few pictures of us.




There were lots of kids in the park today. We had fun doing lots of Christmas songs and letting the kids play the rhythm instruments. The parents enjoy taking lots of pictures and video of their kids with the band.

As you'll see above, I'll be back again with Art and Kelly on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. I hope everyone enjoyed a very Merry Christmas and enjoys happy and safe holidays with friends and family.


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

No comments:

Post a Comment