Saturday, July 4, 2020

Cliff and John Drink A Beer, 7/3/20

Hi!

Mrs. BassCliff and I went to spend the evening with Johnny and Mrs. Magic Fingers on the 3rd. We made some music, BBQ'd in the back yard, and had a wonderful felloship with friends.

Johnny is really good with a grill. He plays it like a piano.


Oops! Now you know his secret ingredient!


And a good time was had by all.


A little earlier in the day, John and I got out our instruments and pointed a cell phone at us. I'd like to send out this song to all the heroes who deserve honor on this 4th of July. So many have sacrificed so much to make this country great. I'd like to honor the families of our service members and first responders for their sacrifices. I would also like to send this song out to all of you who have lost loved ones from time to time. This song has a special place in my heart because it hit the radio just at the same time my father-in-law. a thirty year Navy Veteran, was killed in a hit-and-run. We had just started to get to know each other and bond in things we had in common, his daughter (of course) and motorcycles. We both loved to ride. God bless us and God bless America!


I hope you all had a happy and safe 4th of July. Take care of each other and be kind to strangers.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

No comments:

Post a Comment