Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Video update, 11/11/15

Hi there!

I thought I'd share some video. This is not from this past weekend but from a few months ago. I'm just now editing some footage. I think this is from June 2015. I'm sorry you can't see Jeff unless he steps out from behind his keyboard with his key-tar. I've got some other footage that I'll be posting soon. Thanks for looking.




Here's another video. These are done with my little Zoom Q2HD. It's not great but does a good job for less than $100, good enough to critique my performance, warts and all. You can see Jeff and his Key-tar on this one.


Here's a couple of country songs and a classic rock number.
 

I've got a lot more raw video that I need to go through, to critique my performances and perhaps share a few more bits here. Thanks for looking! You are watching The Kelly Rae Band. <<Click for our website, contact info, and performance schedule.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

No comments:

Post a Comment